Sullivan, Klocke & Williamson, P.C. are skilled Property Division Attorneys in North Texas
In a divorce, the fair and equitable division of marital assets is imperative.
Dividing up the property and assets might seem easy, but if the assets and properties are substantial, determining precisely who owns what and what it is all worth can be extraordinarily difficult.
When Sullivan, Klocke & Williamson, P.C. represents you, an experienced divorce attorney will insist on the full disclosure, accurate identification and precise valuation of all marital assets. We routinely fight for justice in difficult, contested divorce cases.
We handle all assets, properties, and businesses including:
- Bank accounts, cash, stocks and bonds
- Retirement accounts, IRAs and 401(k)s
- Pensions, SSDI benefits and lawsuit settlements
- Vehicles, jewelry, works of art and household furnishings
- Future earnings, assets held in trust, real estate holdings and businesses
Dividing properties and assets as part of a divorce can be a complex task, so you must make sure that you choose an attorney with both skill and experience. Sullivan, Klocke & Williamson has abundant legal skills and experience, and we are ready to go to work on your behalf.